Envelope Clutches

Envelope Clutches
Ready for your tablet

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Perfect Gift for Your Wedding Party

I have talked about how I worked with a bride to create custom purses for her wedding party. This is a wonderful way to present those that you have chosen to be with you during the wedding experience with a special and unique remembrance of the day. These accessories will each be one of a kind and coordinate with the bridal color palette and theme. I especially had fun creating a fun, round purse with handmade silk flowers encrusted with rhinestones for the niece of the bride, who was also the flower girl. I totally enjoy what I am doing! I love being able to use my love of color, fabric, texture and design in such a fun and rewarding way.

No comments:

Post a Comment