Envelope Clutches

Envelope Clutches
Ready for your tablet

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yes. I do more than Bridal Clutches!

The wedding season has slowed down for me. I have broadened my horizons and have added several new designs that are "non-wedding". I have new custom diaper bags that I have made for a couple of new Moms. I also added a new laptop bag design.
My favorite additions are leather and faux leather larger clutches with genuine turquoise stones added to the fronts. I was so fortunate to receive the semi-precious stones (turquoise, lapis, sodalite, tiger eye, obsidian, malachite and agate)from my husband's late grandfather, who was a well known jewelery designer in Arizona. I have also made some gorgeous pendant necklaces with the larger stones. So far, Christmas has come early for my family, who have taken most of my jewelery pieces to be theirs! I guess that is a compliment....
Several of my clutches and handbags will be available to purchase at Smart & Chic Beauty Lounge, which will be opening late November in NE Minneapolis.
http://www.smartandchicbeauty.com/
I am also getting ready to sell my wares on Etsy. A very busy Fall, so far.
On a personal level, my daughter Kolyn and her husband Dan are expecting a baby boy in March!! I am beyond excited to be a grandma!! A young grandma, that is! Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE anything baby. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment